Precision Rifle MatchPurpose:
The purpose of these matches is to provide participants the opportunity to advance their mastery of the rifle.
Match Schedule: Match will occur regularly throughout the year, Please check Event Calendar. If you're on our mailing list, you'll receive an Event Annoucment.
Course of Fire:
- Targets from 1/2 MOA and larger presentation.
- Distance of fire from 100 to 1,000 yards including unknown distances.
- Positions include offhand, sitting, prone with and without artificial support. Barricades and other unusual positions.
- Time exposure targets.
- Moving targets.
- Individual and team competitions.
- Tie breaker drills.
- Walking and carrying equipment may be required.
- All shooting is at unknown distances. Milling recommended. Laser rangefinders are allowed but data must be shared with other competitors.
Note: This is a club match and scores are not reported.
- Whatever the Match Director's diabolical mind can conjure to keep the shooter's guessing.
are expected to have a solid zero for their rifles. Zeroing of rifles
prior to the match is not allowed.
are to be removed and chamber flags are to be inserted unless competitor
is shooting in a stage of fire
- Non-members must complete BRRC Release form. Form may be downloaded here.
Equipment: Any highpower rifle, a distance measuring reticle equipped optical sight is helpful. Shooters should bring mats, bipods, and bags if they have them. Laser range finders are permitted but data must be shared with all competitors.
Arrive at the range at 7:30 am for check-in. Competitors may be required to help break down targets.
Shooter Limit: Limited competitor slots. Match Director will determine capacity based upon planned course of fire. Generally all interested shooters have been accommodated.
Entry Fee: Members - $15. Non-Members - $25. Active Duty Military - FREE.
Match Director: Henry Garay (firstname.lastname@example.org)