DIRECTIONS TO THE RANGE
The range is locked and secured excepting events open to the public. Attempting to access the range without authorization is considered trespassing. The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office has access to the property and conducts regular patrols. Trespassers will be prosecuted.
- North of Castaic, Exit the I-5 at Templin Highway, Exit 183
- Proceed East on Templin Highway approximately 75 feet.
- Turn Left onto Paradise Ranch Road
- Stay to the left on the paved road and parallel to the freeway till you come to a fork
- At the fork, take the the uphill road to the right (NOT the one going down into the trailer park). From here it's approximately 1 mile to the club.
- Follow this road as it heads eastward and generally under the power lines.
- When the "pavement" ends, continue onto the dirt road towards the left and deeper into the canyon.
- You will pass a bar gate which is the outer gate to BRRC. (gate is normally locked but will be opened for public events.)
- Continue deeper into the valley on the dirt/gravel, generally following the power lines.
- You will reach a chain link fence. This is the entrance to BRRC.
- The main parking area is another 200 yards further and under the oak trees (bear to the right at fork)