DIRECTIONS TO THE RANGE
The range is locked and secured excepting events open to the public. Attempting to access the range without authorization is considered trespassing. The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office has access to the property and conducts regular patrols. Trespassers will be prosecuted.
- From the Southern California
- Follow I-5 North past Magic Mountain, Castaic Junction, and proceed up The Grapevine grade
- Exit at Templin Highway, Exit 183
- Proceed East on Templin Highway approximatelty 75 feet.
- Turn Left onto Paradise Ranch Road
- At the fork, take the the Right road (not the one going into the trailer park)
- Continue on this road as it heads eastward, and generally under the power lines.
- When the "pavement" ends, continue onto the dirt road veering, left to proceed deeper into the canyon.
- You will pass a bar gate which is the outer gate to BRRC. (gate is normally locked but will be opened for public events.)
- Continue on this road into the valley on the gravel/dirt road, generally following the power lines.
- You will reach a chain link fence. This is the entrance to BRRC and is also gated. (gate is normally locked but will be opened for public events)